This one day course will look at adopting a holistic approach to getting the best out of your learners, and pushing them to achieve their potential. We'll be looking at communication, effective interaction, practical support strategies and the important of mindset - both our mindset, and the learner's mindset. You will leave with the knowledge, skills and understanding to realise maximise your impact in the classroom, and on the children's learning.
- Understanding the role of the TA in supporting learner's achievements
- Getting to know the learners - what, how, why and applying this information
- Adopting and promoting a growth mindset
- Effective interaction during learning activities
- Encouraging learners to take responsibility for their learning
- Promoting peer collaboration
- Effective differentiation within small groups
- Developing independent thinking skills
Call the office now to book your place +44 (0) 1785 227 574
Come and join us for a training day which will provide highly interactive and candidate led training with many solutions being taken back to the school and implemented.